[yapc] Speakers pay for registration?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:33:34 PDT 2007

The ACT site handles speakers of approved talks as being 'committed' users
(no registration fee required).  I had made the assumption that speakers'
registration had always been free and it was understood.  I apologize for
not communicating it.  Also, I've recently added information on the site
about purchasing housing separately -
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/extended_housing.html.  It's a
recommended approach that has been done in the past.  I would imagine that
there will be some work done on ACT to have the registration, housing
options, sponsorship, etc. better integrated for future conferences.  The
ACT developers have a long list of features that they're either working on
or plan on implementing.  They're very responsive to feedback.

Thanks,
Jeremy