[yapc] Thanks for doing YAPC this year, Houston.

Carl Cravens raven at phoenyx.net
Fri Jun 29 08:09:53 PDT 2007

Andy Lester wrote:
> I know that Jeremy and everyone busted their asses to put together
> YAPC.  I wish I'd been there, but I'm grateful to Houston.PM for all
> that went into it.

As someone who knows what it's like to organize an event and spend the
whole time running and hardly getting to participate, I very much
appreciate the efforts of Jeremy and friends...  I had a great time,
learned a lot, and met interesting people.  And it's fired up my
interest in getting more serious about learning Perl more thoroughly.

Thanks also to Hachi and everyone involved in making the network work
for us.  I know you guys worked hard at it.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven at phoenyx.net)
Error locating MAFIA.EXE - program not executed.