[yapc] Confusing Swag

Kosmoski, Matthew Matthew.Kosmoski at argis.com
Fri Jun 29 07:11:28 PDT 2007

> I have been told (and I had to be told) that it was for a keyring.
> good luck with that.  --bradoaks

When I used to run LAN parties, I would go buy old SIMM modules like
that and cut them in half for give-away keychains.  Cut in half they are
more convenient than full length, so for me, I got two for the price of
one!  They are actually quite nice for that.

Just my $0.02.

Thanks,

Matthew Kosmoski
ARG Services, Inc.
(713) 430-7087
Matthew.Kosmoski at ARGIS.com

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto)
is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain privileged or confidential information (including, but not
limited to, confidential flight and passenger information). If you are
not the intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
message in error, please notify ARG Services, Inc. at (713) 430-7222,
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email message
and destroy any printout hereof. Nothing in this email message is
intended to waive the confidentiality of any portion of its contents.