[yapc] BBQ for dinner tonight?

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue Jun 26 05:42:39 PDT 2007

Interesting.  There seems to be quite the little Goode's empire in
that neighborhood.  As far as I can tell we went to Goode's Texas BBQ
Kirby.  You must have been down the block at the Armadillo Palace.

We stopped to the first Goode's we saw off of 59.  It also seems to be
the "right" one, or at least the one with the same address as the
directions, which never mentioned a giant armadillo. :)

Oh well.  The one we stopped to was damn good.

Walt