[yapc] Club Quarters to UH Conference Center

Karen karen.cravens at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 19:43:54 PDT 2007

On 6/24/07, Brad Lhotsky <lhotskyb at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> I had heard ramblings early on that there would be a van/shuttle from
> Club Quarters to UH.  Is this still the case?  If so, how many seats are
> available and what kind of schedule is it on?
>
> Any details appreciated, thanks!

Dunno about anything more official, but the Cravens Shuttle Service is
leaving at 7:30 tomorrow morning, or as close to then as the valets
manage to bring the car around. If more than one other person wants a
ride, we'll have to schlep the cooler back up to the room (pretty sure
it doesn't fit in the trunk) but that shouldn't be a big deal.