[yapc] i have a car!

Mark P Sullivan nycamel at zeroth.dyn.dhs.org
Sun Jun 24 02:04:11 PDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 12:48:32PM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
> i just rented a car (hotwire does have good deals). so i will be able to
> shuttle some to/from IAH. i land on sunday at 1:30 and my flight home on
> saturday is around 11am. if you want a ride either way, email me soon or
> call my cell at 781-888-0937 around those times.

(AHmm, I wonder if this is soon enough...  Well, I'm sure we all
compulsively check our email.)

I would like a ride from IAH to the dorms.  I arrive on Contintenal 303
at 1:19pm; my cell is 201-310-1664.

Unlike others' emails have claimed, I jet out of the conference Wednesday
evening on an 8:50pm flight.

--mark