[yapc] RFC: Johnson Space Center visit

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 09:25:13 PDT 2007

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 10:48:02PM -0500, Mike Fragassi wrote:

> I've been reading up on this here town of Hous, and from what I can
> tell, there are only two things that I feel compelled to visit:
> Goode Company Texas Bar-B-Q, and Mission Control its-very-self.

I added a wiki page at the beginning of the week, that might be
worthwhile using to coordinate peeps. I was thinking of visiting on
Thursday, but if there is enough for a party, then I'm game. Provided we
get back in time for the Arrivals Dinner :)

http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=SpaceCenter

Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org