[yapc] RFC: Johnson Space Center visit

Mike Fragassi frag at ripco.com
Thu Jun 21 20:48:02 PDT 2007

I've been reading up on this here town of Hous, and from what I can
tell, there are only two things that I feel compelled to visit:
Goode Company Texas Bar-B-Q, and Mission Control its-very-self.

a. the hours seem to be 10am - 7pm

b. it's 20+ miles away from YAPC HQ, and I'm not getting a car

c. I don't want to skip on talks, so that means that the only chance for
me would be after I arrive Sunday at around 12:30 pm (hoping that
getting from Bush Airport and checking in doesn't take too long)

Is anyone else interested in a Sunday afternoon visit?

Is anyone with a car or other transportation interested?

And Native Houstonians: is it worth it in the first place?

-- Mike F. aka frag.