[yapc] UH Dorm occupants

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jun 21 20:18:45 PDT 2007

>>>>> "Jeremy" == Jeremy Fluhmann <fluhmann at gmail.com> writes:

Jeremy> I've posted what I have in my records for people staying in the dorms
Jeremy> during YAPC::NA 2007.  This does not include Cullen Oaks.  Please
Jeremy> check the listing and make sure your information is correct.  The
Jeremy> listing has been posted at
Jeremy> http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/housing.html

Anyone who is getting in saturday or earlier... I'll likely be in the Univ
Hilton bar starting around 10pm sat night, if you're looking for a place to
focus.

This presumes that the Hilton has a bar of some kind, and that it'd be open at
10pm on a saturday. :) If not, feel free to ring my room... maybe I'll just
throw a small party there.