[yapc] last call for Sunday Arrival Dinner

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:47:53 PDT 2007

If you plan on attending the Arrival Dinner on Sunday at Cadillac Bar,
please sign up on the wiki at
They need the final headcount tomorrow morning (June 22).  Uri has mentioned
that since it's buffet, they typically have food leftover, so don't be
worried if you don't sign up before I give the final headcount (if you're
not sure if you'll make it or not).  Walk-ins are welcome.  I'll just need
to have a semi-accurate number to give them in the morning.