[yapc] yapc-na - arrival dinner

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:15:58 PDT 2007

If you plan to attend the Sunday pre-YAPC arrival dinner, please make sure
and vote on the menu (or at least put your name as attending).  Cadillac Bar
is asking for our menu selection today.  Final headcount will not be needed
until Thursday, but it would help to start getting a good idea of how many
to expect.

To vote or put your name down as attending, please visit -
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Sunday%20Night%20Dinner

The two options that are close are the all-inclusive Fiesta en Guadalajara
and the Cadillac Fajita dinner.  They both come with fajitas, but the Fiesta
en Guadalajara comes with an appetizer, dessert, and drink.  If you don't
plan on dessert or tea/soda, then we can do the Fajita dinner and order a
number of appetizer plates.  I'm sending Cadillac Bar our menu choice around
3:00p (CST) today.  Make sure to vote!

Sunday Night Arrival Dinner:
Cadillac Bar (TexMex food)
Sunday, June 24, 2007  6:00p - 10:00p