[yapc] How do I cancel a registration?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 18:34:21 PDT 2007

Looks like this one was caught by GMail's spam filter for some reason.  I
believe the e-mail being referenced has been taken care of though (it wasn't
caught by the spam filter).  I apologize for not getting back to you soon
after June 6.

For others, if you've sent me a message and haven't heard from me yet,
please follow up.  I'm going through my spam right now, but the one below is
the only one I've found so far.

Thanks,
Jeremy