[yapc] How do I cancel a registration?

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 18:34:21 PDT 2007

Looks like this one was caught by GMail's spam filter for some reason.  I
believe the e-mail being referenced has been taken care of though (it wasn't
caught by the spam filter).  I apologize for not getting back to you soon
after June 6.

For others, if you've sent me a message and haven't heard from me yet,
please follow up.  I'm going through my spam right now, but the one below is
the only one I've found so far.