[yapc] yapc-na - dorm housing deadline today

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:43:42 PDT 2007

Don't forget, the headcount for dorm housing is due today!  I'll be sending
a headcount with a few extra rooms to UH Housing around 3:00p (central
time).  If you're even "thinking" about staying in the dorms but haven't
decided yet, go ahead and send me a message so I'll know.

A room roster with room assignments will be announced June 21 (sooner if
possible).

If you've already registered for the conference, but still need to purchase
housing in the dorms, visit the TPF Donation page (
https://donate.perlfoundation.org/) and select the 'contribute' link. This
will take you to TPF's donation page, allowing you to enter your
information, along with your housing cost (housing prices can be found at
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/extended_housing.html). Make sure to
select 'YAPC Donations' in the dropdown under the 'Amount' field. Also, do
not select the 'anonymous donation' checkbox at the end of the first page.
We need to be able to pull your name to reconcile our records.

Thanks,
Jeremy