[yapc] on campus housing

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 12:27:25 PDT 2007

UH housing is giving us a 3-hour window where they will fully staff a
check-in.  I'm going to be looking at arrival times and such to let them
know when we would like that 3-hour window to occur.  If you arrive
before/after that window, they will have everything at their front desk in
Oberholtzer Hall (where the fully staffed check-in will be anyway).  I'll
post information about the check-in process once I settle on a time with
them.

I'll likely also be available late Sunday night to assist with anything.
I'll update the wiki with various directions for things.

Jeremy