[yapc] Slides: Caring and Feeding of Large Web Applications

Ellenbaum, Dan Dan.Ellenbaum at weatherinsight.com
Mon Jul 2 10:54:25 PDT 2007

Thanks, Perrin I look forward to sharing this with my boss!

Regards,

Dan Ellenbaum
Software Engineer / Lead Web Developer
Weather Insight, L.P.
www.WeatherInsight.com
713-361-4965
Weather Insight - Weather for Financial Markets

This email message (including for all purposes any attachments hereto)
is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipients of this email message, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error,
please notify Weather Insight. at (713) 361-4950, and permanently delete
the original and any copy of this email message and destroy any printout
hereof. Nothing in this email message is intended to waive the
confidentiality of any portion of its contents.