[yapc] YAPC presentation videos

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Sun Jan 28 20:41:03 PST 2007

So, after this last email to the list, a few more videos trickled out.

I got all excited, downloaded the ones I was primarily interested in,
expecting to come back later for the rest of the videos that hadn't
been published, as well as the ones that WERE published but I just
hadn't downloaded yet.

So I go around posting the URL to places thinking I'll spread the
YAPC love, and lo and behold someone tells me the links one the pages
are 404'ing!  Huh?

In fact, the only one that still seems to have any content is Chris
Dolans?

http://www.media-landscape.com/yapc/speakers.html

What happened?

And are the rest of them going to get published?

Is there anything anyone can do to help you out, Chris?

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net
http://www.c2group.net