[yapc] Compiling the schedule

José Alves de Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Thu Apr 26 13:56:28 PDT 2007

On Apr 26, 2007, at 8:30 PM, Jeremy Fluhmann wrote:

> We are continuing to approve talks and compile the schedule for
> YAPC::NA 2007.  If your talk has been approved

If a talk is approved, the speaker will receive an email, right? Or
do they have to login to the site to know that?

> and you know for certain that you would like to give the talk,
> please login to the site and 'Edit' your talk, marking the
> 'confirm' checkbox at the bottom.  This way, we can start putting
> talks into their timeslots.  This will help speed up the scheduling
> process.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
Applicational Development Leader
log <www.log.pt>

Tel:  +351 21 330 42 20
Fax:  +351 21 330 42 19
Calçada Marquês de Abrantes, 45 - 3º Dto
1200-718 Lisboa