[yapc] maps

Andrew Sweger andrew at addnorya.com
Thu Apr 5 11:23:23 PDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Beth Skwarecki wrote:

> Your map is set to "view only". If you can't make it public, perhaps you
> need to "invite" people to contribute. If so, can you invite
> beth at loxosceles.org?

Alas, it doesn't seem possible to share authorship of this new Google Maps
feature (yet). Thanks for testing it.

I suppose I could add points to this map, and I'll be happy to. But I need
people to adds points of interest to the Houson Map Wiki page[1]. Please
include a title, description (optional, but helpful), and an address or
some other reference so I can locate it on the map.

[1] - http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/wiki?node=Houston%20Map

--
Andrew B. Sweger   |  andrew at addnorya.com  |  The great thing about
Addnorya           |  http://addnorya.com  |  multitasking is that