[yapc] maps

Andrew Sweger andrew at addnorya.com
Thu Apr 5 10:07:18 PDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007, Beth Skwarecki wrote:

> > >Any volunteers to help be the 'we' here? It would be really cool if
> > >someone wanted to volunteer to start a google map for Houston like this
> > >one for YAPC::EU:
> I'll volunteer to do this. I'll put it on the wiki so people can add
> locations as they think of them.

Alternately, I just started a public Google My Maps page. In theory, I
think anyone can modify it (if you have a Google account?). I'm not sure.
Would folks take a shot at it and let me know? I've placed markers for the
hotel and the University Center.

Andrew B. Sweger   |  andrew at addnorya.com  |  The great thing about
Addnorya           |  http://addnorya.com  |  multitasking is that
P.O. Box 33147     |                       |  several things can go
Seattle, WA 98133  |  Phone: 206 219-7119  |  wrong at once.