[yapc] yapc hilton info

Bill Morris bill_morris at ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 5 09:50:56 PDT 2007

  That was just to encourage attendees to associate with each
other outside the sessions to build network channels for
after the conference by means of:

Traveling in packs for self-preservation.

Bill Morris

>>> Diona Kidd <diona at knowmad.com> 4/5/2007 12:07 PM >>>
Make that 7 rooms left. How's the area around the university? I'm
asking because last year the neighborhood around the event was a little,
um, questionable.