[yapc] YAPC Registration Questions

Bill Morris bill_morris at ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 10:44:17 PDT 2007

  Thanks for getting the info.
  Do you know what Master classes will be offered
this year?
Bill Morris

>>> "Jeremy Fluhmann" <fluhmann at gmail.com> 4/4/2007 10:13 AM >>>
I just got off the phone with the UH Hilton.  Here's what I have:

$99 for a single
$109 for a double

20 rooms available
If you call to make a reservation, mention that it's for the Yet
Another Perl Conference (or maybe just Perl Conference)
The lady also mentioned that people might try hotels.com (
http://hotels.com/ ), expedia.com ( http://expedia.com/ ), or
something similar to see if they can get an even lower rate.