[yapc] YAPC Registration Questions

Karsten Dahms k_dahms at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 07:22:50 PDT 2007

Hilton Phone # please

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeremy Fluhmann <fluhmann at gmail.com>
To: Bill Morris <bill_morris at ncsu.edu>
Cc: yapc at pm.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 10:13:01 AM
Subject: Re: [yapc] YAPC Registration Questions

I just got off the phone with the UH Hilton.  Here's what I have:

$99 for a single

$109 for a double

20 rooms available

If you call to make a reservation, mention that it's for the Yet Another Perl Conference (or maybe just Perl Conference)

The lady also mentioned that people might try hotels.com, expedia.com,
or something similar to see if they can get an even lower rate.