[yapc] YAPC Registration Questions

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:19:52 PDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Bill Morris <bill_morris at ncsu.edu> wrote:

>  Folks,
>
>   Could someone answer a few questions for me?
>
> 1. How many nights room does the Registration w/
>     room cover?

3 nights (Sun, Mon, Tue)

2. Does the Master Course selections cover the
>     extra nights for attending the course?

No, those will be handled separately (due to some housing issues).  I'll
have more information when I hear back from UH housing.  There may be
different accommodations for post-conference housing.

3. Is there any word on the on campus Hilton
>     price? No, not rich; it appears to be across
>     the street from the building the conference
>     is going to be in.

Still waiting on a call back.  I talked to them today and awaited a call
back.  Before the end of the work day I called back a few times, but only
made it to their voicemail.  I left a message for a call back.  I'll contact
them again in the morning.  Once I get an answer, I'll make sure everyone
knows.  A few other people have been following up with me about the Hilton
as it would be the best hotel option (in my opinion).

Without a group discount, the prices are:
Standard rate is $149 (1 King or 2 Doubles)
Executive floor rate is $169 (1 King Bed 1 Bedroom)

Jeremy