[yapc] video presentations?

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Thu Oct 12 07:12:50 PDT 2006

On Oct 12, 2006, at 3:31 AM, Jose Castro wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2006, at 10:08 PM, Aran Deltac wrote:
>
>> Any news?  I'm still itching to share some of those presentations
>> with
>> my coworkers.  :)
>
> So am I :-)

Bad news and good news --

Bad: There have been an unexpected number of technical and logistical
problems that have severely delayed this work.  For this, and for any
over-promising I did in the past, I apologize.

Good: As of TODAY, I'm scheduled to return to work on the YAPC video
after a long hiatus, and this time I have help.

Hopefully you'll all see this as "better late than never"!

Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)