[yapc] YAPC presentation videos

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Mon Nov 13 06:36:15 PST 2006

On Nov 12, 2006, at 11:50 PM, Andrew Sweger wrote:

> Might be the power outage at the data center.
>
> http://log.perl.org/2006/11/power_outage_ag.html
>
> On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Hal Wigoda wrote:
>
>> so why was this email not delivered until sunday evening?
>> 2 days later.

I talked to Robert and Ask, the perl.org guys, and they said that
mailman (which runs many of the pm.org lists) did not come back up
after the power outage.  They've fixed the problem and it should not
happen again.

Chris

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)