[yapc] YAPC presentation videos

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Fri Nov 10 05:18:36 PST 2006

Just in time for the Chicago Hackathon, I'm releasing the first
YAPC::NA 2006 videos:
    http://media-landscape.com/yapc/

This release is just the first 5 videos.  To lighten the load on our
webserver, I'm going to release a few at a time until I'm sure we're
not going to get swamped -- new releases will be announced via the
Atom feed linked from the above page.  If practical, please watch the
Flash videos or use the Bittorrent links because the MP4 and H.264
videos are quite large.

For Chicago hackers: I'll have the videos with me on Saturday, so if
you want copies get them from me then.

Chris

P.S.  If you are a Bittorrent aficionado, please consider seeding the
videos!  The .torrent files are conveniently bundled at:
   http://media-landscape.com/yapc/alltorrents.tar.gz
Create an empty folder, unpack that archive in it, and run:
   btlaunchmanycurses.py .

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software
(http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary
Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)