[yapc] YAPC video recording: first sample

Chris Dolan chris at clotho.com
Tue Jun 27 04:26:52 PDT 2006

YAPC attendees,

Here is an initial sample of the video-narrated presentations that my
company volunteered to record at YAPC::NA 2006.  The following is a
59 MB MPEG4 video of Josh McAdams' introductory address for the
conference on Monday morning.

For more information about the recordings, pick up a card next to the
iMac at the front of any of the four conference rooms at YAPC.

Chris Dolan, MediaLandscape Software

P.S. I forgot to turn on "fast start", so you have to download the
whole movie before starting to play it.  Sorry about that...