[yapc] Recorded Talks???

Andy Dietz andydietz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:40:58 PDT 2006

It would be nice to know who is not being recorded so I can attend the (not
recorded) sessions, and get the recorded ones later.

Would it be possible to update the schedule to indicate weather the speaker
is not being recorded.  May be an ' * ' by the speaker that is not being
recorded and we can assume the rest of the speakers have agreed to it?

Just a suggestion, maybe next time the speakers can indicate if they want to
be recorded or not, so the attendees can make sure to attend non-taping
sessions.