[yapc] Bedding in the Dorms?

Jeff Bisbee jbisbee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:55:41 PDT 2006

On 6/24/06, Ann Barcomb <ann at domaintje.com> wrote:
> The only problem I've noted so far is that I (and others) cannot
> connect to irc directly, but must ssh to another machine and use
> it there.  Otherwise the wireless works fine.

Anyway we could get this issue addressed before the conference begins?
 I use X-Chat as my client and although I can create a socks-proxy
back to my server in West Palm Beach, its slow and a general PITA.

At one point in time, I had a list of the servers irc.perl.org round
robined, but I'm not sure anymore.  Robert any chance you could get an
updated list of what servers irc.perl.org actually represents (just so
we can pass it off to IIT's campus computing?)

--
Jeff Bisbee / jbisbee at gmail.com / jbisbee.com