[yapc] Job Fair (and shameless plug)

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sat Jun 24 20:50:48 PDT 2006

I can't find the details on the website, but for the first time, there
will be a Job fair at YAPC this year.  It's Tuesday afternoon in
Herman Hall.

The shameless plug starts here:

  If you're interested in working for Google, we'll be there.  We're
  looking for talented folk of the programmer and sysadmin (and both!)
  variety.  You can swing by our booth (where there will be lots of
  swag) or find me during the conference.  (I'll be wearing a Google
  t-shirt -- and lots of folks know who I am anyway.)

The shameless plug is now over.

There will also be several other great companies at the Job fair, so
even if Google isn't your bag, I suggest stopping by.  (Also, I
personally know a few non-Google companies looking for Perl folk, to
whom I'd be happy to refer you to.)

-R