[yapc] Perl6:: modules / Re: Perl Educators/Authors BOF

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Sat Jun 24 15:34:27 PDT 2006

I'll do my damndest to be there, and Michael, I'd like to draw your
attention to my _Perl 6 Now: The Core Ideas Illustrated with Perl 5_ /
http://perl6now.com if I may.  It's basically a book *about* the Perl6::
modules, and other Perl 5 modules whose functionality becomes core in
Perl 6, such as PDL, typesafety.pm, Quantum::Supposition, etc.  I wrote
my Perl6::Contexts while working on this sucker.