[yapc] arrival dinner herding

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Sat Jun 24 12:05:58 PDT 2006

Hang on - yes, Uri had a super sekrit plan for everyone
_staying_at_the_dorms_ to meet & travel together.  Detailed at length
in a prior email.

In this particular snippet, he was talking about groups of people who
1) wanted to go to the arrival dinner, and 2) were NOT staying at the
dorms, and/or 3) were arriving a bit too late to go to the dorms first.

-Kent Cowgill

C2 Group, Inc.
kent at c2group.net
http://www.c2group.net