[yapc] Almost leaving Portugal...

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Fri Jun 23 11:05:03 PDT 2006

Sorry to send this to the list, but it might be of some use to other

In about an hour or so, I'm going home, pack, sleep for a few hours and
then wake up to notice how late I am and run to the airport.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with all that's been
going on on the mailing list and the Wiki.

When we did the YAPC in Portugal, we had a "YAPC attendee to do list"
(and a shorter version of it too), intended for people that had a
couple of weeks like the ones I've just been through.

Basically, what I'm looking for is a small list that tells me something
in the lines of:

  - print this map because you'll need it
  - print this page because it explains how you get from the airport to
the dorms
  - have this other information handy because you'll need it when you
get to the dorms

Something like that...

Is there such a thing? Can somebody please provide me some pointers?

(Please don't give me a RTFM kind of answer. I only slept 3 hours last
night, it's already 19h here in Portugal, I still have work to do, I
haven't even started packing and I really won't be able to browse the
whole Wiki and the hundreds of unread mail I have in this mailing list)

(I promise to tell the story of these past weeks to anyone who wants to

Best regards to all of you, and I can't wait to meet up with all of you
again :-)

PS: And no, of course I haven't the slides for my three talks ready!
What a silly question! :-)

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa