[yapc] Almost leaving Portugal...

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Fri Jun 23 11:05:03 PDT 2006

Sorry to send this to the list, but it might be of some use to other
too.

In about an hour or so, I'm going home, pack, sleep for a few hours and
then wake up to notice how late I am and run to the airport.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with all that's been
going on on the mailing list and the Wiki.

When we did the YAPC in Portugal, we had a "YAPC attendee to do list"
(and a shorter version of it too), intended for people that had a
couple of weeks like the ones I've just been through.

Basically, what I'm looking for is a small list that tells me something
in the lines of:

  - print this map because you'll need it
  - print this page because it explains how you get from the airport to
the dorms
  - have this other information handy because you'll need it when you
get to the dorms

Something like that...

Is there such a thing? Can somebody please provide me some pointers?

(Please don't give me a RTFM kind of answer. I only slept 3 hours last
night, it's already 19h here in Portugal, I still have work to do, I
haven't even started packing and I really won't be able to browse the
whole Wiki and the hundreds of unread mail I have in this mailing list)

(I promise to tell the story of these past weeks to anyone who wants to
hear)

Best regards to all of you, and I can't wait to meet up with all of you
again :-)

jac

PS: And no, of course I haven't the slides for my three talks ready!
What a silly question! :-)

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa