[yapc] Elevated trains? What will they come up with next?

Joshua ben Jore twists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:08:32 PDT 2006

On 6/23/06, Joshua ben Jore <twists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Jeremy Fluhmann <jeremy at msc.tamu.edu> wrote:
> > > Since it is a little late in the game to get a CTA
> > > visitor pass mailed, is it possible to pick them up
> > > at Midway airport?
> >
> > http://www.transitchicago.com/maps/fares.html#outlet
>
> Are any of those listed places near the O'Hare (where I care about) or
> Midway (where Gregary cares about)? It didn't even occur to me that

I am, of course, a moron. It says in the page *above* Jeremy's link
that tix are sold at Midway and O'Hare and then several pages down the
hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Midway Airport Orange
Line Station
	4612 W. 59th St.
Visitor Pass Vending Machine available 24 hours per day
Accepts credit and debit cards

O'Hare Airport Blue
Line Station
	Main Parking Garage, Lower Level
Visitor Pass Vending Machine available 24 hours per day
Accepts credit and debit cards

Josh