[yapc] arrival dinner herding

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 22 20:41:43 PDT 2006

  DP> Perhaps we can have another group meet in the CQ (Michigan/Wacker)
  DP> lobby at 6 √ doesn't really make sense for us to go all the way
  DP> South to IIT then all the way North to this restaurant.  We just
  DP> need one Chicagoan to help (RichardDabrowski comes to
  DP> mind... since he's a native but staying at the Hotel.  Rich?)

i never intended for all arrival dinner people to meet up at the dorm,
just those for which that makes sense. i do expect some common sense
from a few of you. after all you code in perl and not python, that means
you can also read a map!

yow!!

:)

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com