[yapc] The Official Tag of YAPC::NA 2006 - yapcna2006

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Thu Jun 22 09:25:32 PDT 2006

On Jun 22, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Joshua McAdams wrote:

>> Hey, maybe it's my browser, but since the badge was put up on the YAPC
>> site, the menu seems to be a little out of place, like... 2 inches
>> lower.
>
> It looks okay on my Firefox, IE, and Opera.  I don't have Safari with
> me to test out.  What are you using?

It looks OK now for me too (on Firefox 1.0.6, BTW)

Did anyone did something, or was my browser feeling itself the stress
of my personal life? :-)

jac

PS: Hum... probably my browser didn't reload the CSS the first few
times around, and only now it did, finally positioning the banner at
0:0.

José Castro <jose.castro at log.pt>
log <www.log.pt>
Tel: +351 21 330 42 20
Fax: +351 21 330 42 19
Av. Duque de Ávila nº23, 1000-138 Lisboa