[yapc] The Official Tag of YAPC::NA 2006 - yapcna2006

Jose Castro jose.castro at log.pt
Thu Jun 22 09:11:51 PDT 2006

On Jun 22, 2006, at 9:20 AM, John Wang wrote:

> On 6/19/06, Josh McAdams <josh at yapcchicago.org> wrote:
>>
>> use the tag 'yapcna2006' when tagging your entries and that you add
>> your
>> blog or website to our list of attendee blogs at
>>  http://www.yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?AttendeeBlogs.  Also, let
>> us
>> know where you are putting your tags, be it flickr, del.icio.us, or
>> whatever.
> Could there be an offical blog badge image for the conference? I
> edited one from another conference and put it on my blog (
> http://dev411.blogspot.com/ ) in the upper right corner but it'd be
> better if there was one themed for YAPC::NA.

Hey, maybe it's my browser, but since the badge was put up on the YAPC
site, the menu seems to be a little out of place, like... 2 inches
lower.

Shouldn't the badge be on the top right corner? I see it in the top,
but in the middle of the page.

If it's just my problem, feel free to ignore this message.

jac

PS: And back to work I go.