[yapc] final arrival dinner signup

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Jun 21 19:31:19 PDT 2006

ok, we have arrived at the deadline to sign up for the arrival dinner. i
have to call in the guaranteed head count on thursday. we now have 86 +
3 probables which is nicely above the 80 minimum. so if you have the
intention of joining us (vs those drunken revolutionary bums of the
anti-arrival dinner. notice how smoothly their plans are coming
together! :), then sign up now or forever regret not coming to this
event!

	http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner

stragglers and walk-ins are welcome but you will be more welcomed if you
sign in now!

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com