[yapc] yapc room sharing

Scott Walters scott at slowass.net
Wed Jun 21 14:44:09 PDT 2006

Hi James,

I was kind of trolling this list (as in low-powered motoring, not
flame baiting) waiting to see if a Wiki page of room shares would
come up.

I've got a double for Monday and Tuesday nights and no roommate as of yet.
Sounds like you'd still need something for Sunday night too, something
else on http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?OfficialSSVDoubleResidents
might work better.  A lot more people are staying three nights than
two nights... H Bair, P Cory, S Sorichetti, T Olson.

On the other hand, if I get the chance to bring any llamas back to my
room, it'll be easier not having a roommate.

Have you booked the Amber Inn yet?

Cheers,
-scott