[yapc] Camera etiquette

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 21 07:42:31 PDT 2006

Does anyone have anything to offer as "picture taking etiquette" advice?
I plan on taking several pictures at YAPC, but I don't want to be known
as the jerk who was taking pictures during times when he shouldn't have.

Jeremy Fluhmann
Memorial Student Center
Texas A&M University
jeremy at msc.tamu.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission
in error, please notify me by telephone or via return e-mail and delete
this e-mail from your system.