[yapc] Safe spots for road bike at IIT?

Kent Cowgill kent at c2group.net
Mon Jun 19 14:23:06 PDT 2006

I can vouch for the north side of the lakeshore bike path - very nice ride
indeed.  Used to take that in to work a few years ago.  Though the crowded
warning goes double here - get ready to yell "on your left!" a few times a
minute :)

If anyone's up for a longer ride, I could probably whip up a trip sheet to
get you up to the Great Lakes Naval Academy.

-Kent