[yapc] arrival dinner menu

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Sun Jun 18 22:43:16 PDT 2006

hey all,

the voting for the arrival dinner menu is closed and here are the
results:

the appetizer winners are:
Cheese & Vegetable Quesadillas		37
Cool Dip Platter			30
Crispy Chicken Wings			28
---------------
Spinach N' Artichoke Dip		21
Golden Tortilla Chips With Salsa	20

the main dish winners are:
Mini Pulled Pork Sandwich		29
Turkey Club				21
---------------
Grilled Or Crispy Chicken Tenders	18
Mini Burgers				11

and i think both veggie platters should be on the menu.
	Seasonal Fresh Fruit Display $85	8
	Grilled Vegetable Kebabs $95 		13

that will add about $2+ to your average bill if we have about 80 or so
attendees. we have 65 + 2 probable and a week to go so 80 will be passed
even if i have to hunt some of you down.

i will be calling in this menu on monday and we need to have a head
count complete by thursday june 22. so get away from your atari and sign
up for the arrival dinner. it is easy (i am sure you can edit a wiki),
it will be fun, and it is 100% legal.

as always bribes are welcome.

your yapc::na 2006 arrival dinner voting commissioner,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com