[yapc] Monday Night and Thursday Cubs Tickets just opened up

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Sun Jun 18 20:27:32 PDT 2006

  PK> For those of you who were thinking of going to a Cubs game Monday
  PK> night...

  PK> A whole bunch of tickets just opened up - groups of 3 and 4 are being
  PK> found throughout the stadium.  In fact, there's also a group of 8 I
  PK> just discovered as well.

  PK> Cubs ticketing is at http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/schedule/index.jsp?
  PK> c_id=chc

  PK> There's also tickets left for Thursday's game, which is a 1:20, for
  PK> those of you staying later than Wednesday night.  Both games are
  PK> against the Brewers.

if you (or someone) wants to lead this, wiki up a page (for signups) and
someone should grab some tix. i would definitely be into a monday night
game (prolly too hot for day games) so hold a ticket for me. often we
have planned a movie night but no energy was spent in that direction
(ain't heard of a geek friendly movie opening soon anyhow). so monday
night would be great for a cubs outing.

if someone grabbed a dozen or so tickets, i am sure they would be bought
up by eager yapc'ers. so grab them soon and you will be a yapc hero!

thanx,

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com