[yapc] arrival dinner voting

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 16 13:09:32 PDT 2006

  >> in any case they said that stragglers are
  >> welcome but will have to pay the same costs. that is what the wristbands
  >> are all about. i will double check this tomorrow.

  KS> Cool, let me know what I have to do.

well, if you know you will be there, sign up on the arrival dinner
page. you can show up anytime during the 2 hours we have the room. what
i meant is that if you are on the fence due to travel issues, you can
walk in and buy into the dinner then. there should be enough for at
least a dozen walkins as buffets are usually generous with portions.

	http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner

and this is a good point to ask other to SIGN UP NOW. we are only 25
short of the minimum of 80 needed. i am sure we will get that number but
the earlier you sign up the better i will feel. and you do want to make
me happy? otherwise i might be a very grumpy auctioneer!

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com