[yapc] Yet Another travel question - CQ on Adams or Mich

Peter Jirak jira0004 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 09:09:32 PDT 2006

My experience is that in the Summer everything books
up in Chicago, and that last minute changes of
accomodations are difficult and expensive.  If you
have a place, I wouldn't switch it now.  Short cab
rides including tip are usually pretty affordable,
although typically unless the weather is bad or I'm
running late, I just walk.

--- Peter J.