[yapc] A word of caution

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Thu Jun 15 14:53:16 PDT 2006

Okay, so I grew up in a small town of 1,217 people (I could probably
even name everyone off).  I've lived/worked in Houston, but only
wandered around the galleria area late, LATE at night, so I haven't
spent much time in the "bad parts" of cities.  If you guys are trying to
scare me, it's not going to work.  I've rented several Steven Seagal
movies and Chuck Norris has a ranch near College Station (where I live),
so I'm getting prepared. ;-)

Jeremy