[yapc] A word of caution

Trey Harris trey at lopsa.org
Thu Jun 15 14:38:06 PDT 2006

My company only pays for accommodations listed in their approved list, and the
IIT dorms were not (surprise), so I'm staying at the Club Quarters at Wacker
and Michigan (which was mentioned on the website as an alternate lodging).
Anyone else staying there?  If so, if walking with groups to and from the L is
important for safety, maybe we should buddy up.

I lived in NYC for years, so I'm generally blase about city crime, but adding
on total unfamiliarity with the location and the transit system makes me a
little nervous.

Trey