[yapc] Restaurants and grociers

Todd Olson tco2 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 15 13:03:34 PDT 2006

I have been studying the immediate area of IIT for restaurants, groceries
and such.  As far as I can tell from the web they are scarce in the area.
I've reached the opinion that the IIT cafeteria has a pretty good monopoly on food at that address.

The following web site appears helpful
if you zoom in a couple steps.
(but google map that powers it seems to some times be wildly off in location)
(do cross check the information)

Notice that IIT is at the right top prong of the upper most rt 94 sign on
the map (I think)

As Josh says everything seems to be a ride up the 'L'.

The Jewel Foods near Roosevelt and State seems to be convenient to the L
(where there is an L transfer point)

Todd Olson
Cornell University