[yapc] Dorm Rooms and Meal Cards

Josh McAdams josh at yapcchicago.org
Thu Jun 15 08:48:02 PDT 2006

> Will IIT be refunding unused card balances?

Unfortunately not, so I would err on the side of under-buying.  Remember
that Tuesday night we are having a banquet, so dinner is on us and
Wednesday night you will most likely be gone, so really there are only
breakfast and lunch concerns except for Monday.

Also, there are a few fast food joints around the campus, food delivery
options, and good restaurants just a few el stops away.

Worst case, you can go home with tons of candy bars and packs of gum :)