[yapc] arrival dinner location

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri Jun 9 13:40:23 PDT 2006

  TM> On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 12:44:30AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
  >>

  TM> Hi Uri,

  >> http://yapcchicago.org/wiki/index.cgi?ArrivalDinner

  TM> I can't tell from the Wiki or the website whether this would be
  TM> the Wrigleyville or Clybourn location, and I don't know Chicago
  TM> well enough to hazard a guess.  I'll be staying downtown, not near
  TM> the II of T, so depending on the proposed meeting time and event
  TM> location, I may/may-not be able to make it. Please clarify!

josh said the clybourn location which is on the island in the river. i
am in the process of booking the room. this of course means the voting
is over as we do have to book things and the choice is obvious. i will
email and wiki more when i get it.

Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com